Applications are invited by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Production Operations & Decision Sciences, Organizational Behaviour, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management specializations for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
Candidates must have:
- Master's degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) with the bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification with at least 60 % marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates). Or
- BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks (50%for SC/ST candidates) and 2 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An online payment of Rs. 1500/- has to be made as application fees, which is non-refundable.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the XLRI Research Aptitude Test (XL-RAPT-2015) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for applying: Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- Downloading of admit cards: Saturday, December 20, 2014 to Saturday, January 03, 2015.
- Date of XL-RAPT: Saturday, January 03, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click XLRI, Jamshedpur.