Applications are invited by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for admission to various post graduate management programs in over 100 institutes across the country for the session commencing in 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline or complete their graduation by June 10, 2015.
How to Apply for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The fee for XAT 2015 is Rs. 1000/- for all applicants.
- There are three possible modes of payment:
- Mode 1:
- Online Payment Gateway
- Mode 2:
- Cash payment: Applicant has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Mode 3:
- Demand draft: Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2015) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for applying: Saturday, November 22, 2014.
- Last date to change test city: Wednesday, November 26, 2014.
- Downloading of admit cards: Thursday, December 18, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31 2014.
- Date of XAT: Sunday, January 04, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click XLRI, Jamshedpur.