OPENMAT-XXXIX is conducted twice a year by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi. Admission to the MBA, Diploma in Management (DIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India.
Eligibility Criteria for OPENMAT-XXXIX Exam 2016:
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per Government of India rules, with 3 years’ managerial/supervisory/professional experience.OR
- Professional Degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There is no age bar
- Bachelor’s degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 year duration.
- IGNOU also accepts First degree of 2 year duration obtained from a recognized university completed up to the year 1998-99 for purposes of higher studies; provided such students have undergone a further one year bridge course and passed the same, to be in conformity with UGC Regulations.