Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016, which will be conducted in February 2016. OPENMAT-XXXIX is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programs for the commencing session 2016.
How to Apply for OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016:
- Application form (form 1) and prospectus can also be downloaded from here.
- The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a demand draft of Rs. 1,050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Please send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post to Registrar, SED, Block 12, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Do not send any certificate/document with the OPENMAT Form (Form-1).
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.