Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi has announced the exam dates for OPENMAT-XXXV, which will be conducted in February, 2014. OPENMAT-XXXV will be held on Sunday, February 02, 2014.
OPENMAT-XXXV is conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for OPENMAT-XXXV 2014:
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category, with 3 years’ (post-qualification) managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- Candidates having professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law can apply.
- There is no age bar.
Application Procedure for OPENMAT-XXXV 2014:
- Student has to fill up application form for OPENMAT entrance test (Form 1) which is provided separately in an envelope along with the student handbook and prospectus.
- Candidates need to send the form in the same envelope by registered/speed post so as to reach the IGNOU H.Q. on or before the last date printed on the application form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for OPENMAT-XXXV 2014:
The OPENMAT-XXXV exam has 4 tests:
No. of Questions 30
No. of Questions 50
No. of Questions 50
No. of Questions 70
- All questions will be compulsory.
- There will be 200 questions.
- Total duration of the test will be 180 minutes.
- No credit will be given for multiple answers for single question.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Use of calculators will not be allowed. Students need to do rough work in the space provided at the end of the test booklet.
- Last date for submission of OPENMAT entrance test application form: Sunday, December 15, 2013.
- Last date for submission of admission application form for July (2014): Saturday, May 31, 2014.
- Last date for submission of admission application form for January (2015): Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- Date of OPENMAT-V exam: Sunday, February 02, 2014.