Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for OPENMAT-XXXVI 2015, which will be conducted in February 2015. The OPENMAT-XXXVII will be held on Sunday, February 01, 2015.
OPENMAT-XXXVII is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programs for the commencing session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for OPENMAT-XXXVII 2015:
- Candidates should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience. Or
- A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for OPENMAT-XXXVII 2015:
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs. 1050/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre.
- Filled in applications must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by registered post/speed post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for OPENMAT-XXXVII 2015:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Monday, December 15, 2014.
- Date of OPENMAT-XXXVII exam: Sunday, February 01, 2015.