The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. The university has announced the exam dates for OPENMAT-XXXIX, which will be conducted in February 2016. The OPENMAT-XXXIX will be held on Sunday, February 07, 2016.
OPENMAT-XXXIX is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programs for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016:
- Candidates should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience. Or
- A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- There is no age bar.
- Application form (form 1) and prospectus can also be downloaded from here.
- The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a demand draft of Rs. 1,050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Please send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post to Registrar, SED, Block 12, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Do not send any certificate/document with the OPENMAT Form (Form-1).
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
Paper Pattern for OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016:
The OPENMAT-XXXIX exam has 4 tests:
No. of Questions 30
No. of Questions 50
No. of Questions 50
No. of Questions 70
- All questions will be compulsory.
- There will be 200 questions.
- Total duration of the test will be 180 minutes.
- No credit will be given for multiple answers for single question.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Use of calculators will not be allowed. Students need to do rough work in the space provided at the end of the test booklet
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
- Date of OPENMAT-XXXIX exam: Sunday, February 07, 2016.