APGD CET 2014 Results will be declared on or before Thursday, February 20, 2014 by Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra. Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their Results in the official website of AMUPMDC.
Check here for more updates on APGD CET 2014.
APGD-CET Exam 2014:
The APGD-CET exam will be held on Sunday, January 12, 2014. APGD-CET is an entrance exam, which is conducted for taking admission to degree and diploma post graduate dental programs in various specializations in unaided private dental colleges of Maharashtra State for the academic session 2014-15. The exam will be conducted only at Mumbai.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Paper Pattern for APGD-CET2014:
- The examination will be conducted in English.
- APGD-CET 2014 paper will be of one & half hours duration containing 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, erasing, tick mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...