Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET 2013) exam results will be declared on last week of October 2013 by University of Allahabad (AU). Candidates,who are going to appear for the exam, can check their results on the official website of University of Allahabad.
Check here for more updates on AU CRET 2013.
AU CRET 2013:
AU CRET entrance exam will be held on Sunday, September 29, 2013. University of Allahabad (AU) conducts CRET entrance test for taking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (D.Phil) program offered in various subjects at university for the session 2013-14.
For more information on various subjects, please click here.
Paper Pattern for AU CRET 2013:
CRET-2013 shall have three levels (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3) of testing/assessment:
- Level 1 Test: Multiple choices objective type test for assessing general awareness, academic aptitude and subject proficiency.
- Level 2 Test: Subjective test for assessing subject expertise and research aptitude shall be by means of written tests, to be conducted centrally by the university.
- Level 3 Test: Shall entail an Interview and may include presentations, group discussions or other modes of appraisal and shall be administered by the Doctoral program committee of the department/institute/centre concerned.
- There shall be negative marking in objective-type questions.
- For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,