Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET) 2012 exam Results were declared on June 08, 2012 by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The result of the entrance test will be available on the University website. No separate Result Cards will be issued. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Check here for more updates on PU CET 2012.
- The University will publish CET merit lists of the candidates for the following combinations of subjects:
- Legal and General Awareness
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology. (Medical Merit)
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM Merit)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Physics, Chemistry and Computer Sciences
- Mathematics only.
- A candidate shall be included in a particular merit list on the basis of attainment of a minimum of 15% (cut off) aggregate of maximum marks in the test taken as a whole. Only in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Backward Class, this requirement will be a minimum attainment of 10% (cut off) aggregate of maximum marks in CET test, taken as a whole.
- Candidates scoring equal marks will be bracketed together. Their interse merit will be determined at the time of interview/counselling by the concerned authority, as explained in the admission procedure.
- Admissions to various courses shall be made on the basis of merit lists prepared by the Panjab University.
PU CETExam 2012:
PU-CET 2012 will be held on Sunday, May 27, 2012. The PU-CET 2012 is held for taking admission to undergraduate (UG) medical, law and science programs in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012-13.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for updates...
Top Search Keywords: PU CET 2012 Exam Results, PU CET 2012 Exam, PU CET 2012 Results, PU CET Exam Results, PU CET Results, PU CET Exam, Punjab University Common Entrance Test , Punjab University Common Entrance Test 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,