India consists of mainly two types of banks - Nationalized and Private Banks, which are monitored by the Reserve Bank of India. Each of these banks invites eligible graduates to apply for the position of Probationary officer. Similarly, the central recruitment board of the State Bank group conducts the SBI Probationary Officers (SBI PO) examination every year. The State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank and recruits probationary officers usually during the months of September and October, in two stages.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination 2012
- A candidate applying for this post should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit:-
- For SC/ST: - 5 Years Relaxation
- For OBC: - 3 Years Relaxation
- For VH/OH (Gen):- 10 Years Relaxation
- For VH/OH (SC/ST):- 15 Years Relaxation
- For VH/OH (OBC):- 13 Years Relaxation
The candidate must be a citizen of India or should have eligibility certificates provided by the Government of India
- Should have at least 60% marks in Intermediate (XII) or Diploma (After 10th) (55% For SC/ST/OBC/PWD) OR Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College / University.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Basic Knowledge in computers (MS Office Etc.) and Knowledge of Local language will be added qualification.
IBPS Score Requirement
- Candidates must have valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,