Applications are invited by Anna University, Chennai for Anna Centenary Research Fellowships (ACRF) for students pursuing their full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Engineering/Technology, Architecture and Planning, Science & Humanities and Management Sciences for the session January, 2015.
Anna Centenary research fellowship carries a monthly stipend of Rs.16, 000/- and an annual contingency of Rs.25, 000/- for a maximum period of three years or till the submission of thesis whichever is earlier. The fellowship will be awarded to full-time Ph.D scholars only on merit basis.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology of the university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R&D experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in referred impact factor journals or two approved international patents in the last five years. Or
- Candidates should have master's degree of this university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this university.
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please click here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates who desire to avail Anna Centenary research fellowship shall file this application and also file the application for admission to Ph.D program.
- Application registration fee is Rs.800/- for general category and Rs.400/- for Tamil Nadu SC/ST/SCA candidates.
- A printout of PDF document of the online application form generated at the end of the application procedure should be submitted along with necessary documents to The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai-25, either in person (or) posted only by registered post or speed post.
For more details and information on how to apply, please click here.
Application deadline: Saturday, August 30, 2014.
Check here for more details on Anna University, Chennai-Anna Centenary Research Fellowship 2015
Click here for more updates on Scholarships.