Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Fellowship for students pursuing their Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Business Environment, Financial Management, General Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Systems, Marketing, Operations and Strategic Management for the academic session 2015.
- The participants of the FPM will be given a fellowship of Rs. 25,000/- per month in the first and second years; and Rs. 30,000/- per month for the third and fourth years.
- In addition to this, a merit fellowship of Rs. 10,000/- per month in the second year and Rs. 15,000/- per month in the third and fourth years is given to the deserving participants.
- All the participants will receive a contingency grant of Rs. 1, 85, 000/- distributed across four years of the program.
- The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the association of Indian universities.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- A filled-in form must be enclosed with an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a crossed DD.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Rohtak” payable at ‘Rohtak’.
For more details and information on how to apply, please click here.
Application deadline: Friday, January 30, 2015.
Check here for more details on IIM, Rohtak-FPM Fellowship 2015
Click here for more updates on Scholarships.