- Worth between $10,000 and $20,000, these Scholarships are paid across a maximum of two semesters (or 12 months).
- If candidates receive this scholarship, candidate still need to pay for any difference in fees for first two semesters, fees for the rest of the course, and the overseas student health cover.
- To continue receiving the scholarship into the second semester, candidate must maintain a C grade average.
- Candidate must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and be applying to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Candidate must also have scored 85% or equivalent in the previous degree/award, and meet the English language and academic entry requirements.
How to Apply:
After candidates receive their offer, complete a scholarship application form and submit it to La Trobe international at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Round 1: Friday, December 05, 2014.
- Round 2: Sunday, January 18, 2015.
Check here for more details on La Trobe University-Academic Excellence Scholarships 2015
Click here for more updates on Scholarships.