Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal for Ph.D Fellowships for students pursuing Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English disciplines offered in various research areas for the session December 2014.
Click here to know more about the research areas.
- The candidates selected for admission into Ph.D program are eligible to receive institute fellowship as follows. The tenure of a research fellowship is three years only.
- Candidates joining with master's degree in, Engineering/Technology or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, Rs.18, 000/- per month, for the first two years and Rs.20, 000/- per month, in the third year.
- Candidates joining under TCS fellowship is Rs. 23,000/- per month.
- Candidates joining with a master's degree in Science (with a valid GATE/NET score) or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto is Rs. 16,000/- per month, for the first two years Rs. 18,000/- per month in the third year.
- Candidates with B.Tech and MBA (with a valid GATE score) is Rs. 16,000/- per month, for the first two years is Rs. 18,000/- per month in the third year.
- Candidates should have first class with not less than 60% in B.Tech or B.E (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in the branch of Engineering.
- Candidates should have with not less than 60% in M.Tech or M.E. (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in any branch of Engineering.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please click here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The filled-in applications along with necessary documents and a crossed demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) towards registration fee, drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (code no. 20149) should reach Associate Dean, Admissions, National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506 004.
For more details and information on how to apply, please click here
Application deadline: Monday, November 03, 2014.
Check here for more details on NIT, Warangal-Ph.D Fellowships 2014
Click here for more updates on Scholarships.