Applications are invited by University of Manchester, UK for International Excellence UG Scholarships for students pursuing their undergraduate program at Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences for the session 2015.
- The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences is offering ten Scholarships of £2,000 per annum for well qualified international undergraduate students.
- The awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees, which for September 2015 entry are £19,000.
- These Scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of four years, and will be subject to students' sustained academic performance.
- The scholarship is open to international students only.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply:
Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate program in the Faculty as their firm choice by 30th June 2015, for entry in September 2015.
Application deadline: Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
Check here for more details on University of Manchester-International Excellence Scholarships 2015
Click here for more updates on Scholarships.