Applications are invited by University of Wollongong (UOWD), UAE for Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship for students pursuing their postgraduate programs, with the exception of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the Master of Quality Management (MQM) for the session 2014.
- The postgraduate academic scholarship at UOWD covers 10% to 20% of tuition fees each semester.
- The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other costs involved in undertaking study.
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students only who will be undertaking full time study.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the curriculum table.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the university and be intending to enroll in the relevant session for which they have applied.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates should submit an application for scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to the scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department.
Application deadline: Thursday, August 14, 2014.
Check here for more details on University of Wollongong, UAE-Academic Excellence Scholarship 2014
Click here for more updates on Scholarships.