Applications are invited by Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia for admission to Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programs offered at the university for the session commencing in 2017.
Scholarships at Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia:
A tuition fee waiver is a non-monetary scholarship granted automatically to the best candidates according to the points earned in the course of admission. Scholarships are awarded for the whole study period.
- Performance scholarship
- Specialty scholarship
- Need-based study allowance
- Need-based special allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia:
- For Bachelor Programs: Applicant should have completed 10+2 with a minimum 50%.
- For Masters Programs: Applicant should have completed Bachelor’s degree diploma with a minimum of 50%.
- Applicant must have score of any of the following English test requirements:
How to Apply for Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia:
Candidates can apply online.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2017.