Applications are invited by Cologne Business School, Germany for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs offered at the university for the session commencing in 2017.
About Cologne Business School, Germany:
Students and lecturers from all over the world get to meet each other on the international Cologne Business School, Germany. Both a good atmosphere and cultivated, attractive surroundings provide the best framework conditions for a degree course completed with aplomb. Small but impressive – this is the impression gained at the Cologne Hardefuststrabe campus. Bright, friendly rooms, PC workplaces, an in-house library, a cafeteria, a garden and also wireless Internet access everywhere.
Eligibility Criteria for Cologne Business School, Germany:
- must have first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognized German or international university.
- need initial job experience of at least one year.
- must submit the proof of English language proficiency through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 7.0), both should not be older than two years. Alternatively, Applicant can submit the proof by a minimum of six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
How to Apply for Cologne Business School, Germany:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Alternatively, candidates may send their documents to: Cologne Business School (CBS), Admissions Office Hardefuststrabe 1, Germany-50677.
Application Deadline: Monday, May 15, 2017.