Browse QnA Categories

Featured Counselor

  • Middlesex University

    Middlesex University is a large London University, with two further campuses overseas, in Dubai and Mauritius and with partners across the world

Ask your questions on IELTS and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

  • Dear Sir/Madam I got 5.5 band in IELTS exam may i knw which country i should apply for student visa please help me and text me as well as soon By gopal66973, On 09 Nov 12 Be the first to answer Tags: student visa madam ielts test

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question