Browse QnA Categories

Featured Institutes

Featured Counselor


    Regional Office at Hyderabad, India. Reach us on +91 (0)40 4240 8800 or write to us on


  • Middlesex University

    Middlesex University is a large London University, with two further campuses overseas, in Dubai and Mauritius and with partners across the world

Ask your questions on Study Abroad and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


  • i ma 10th pass student with 78% but due to physical and economically i didnt got chance to learn....and its my dream to learn and take education from abroad.. By kunal37397, On 15 Mar 14
  • i am 10th passed i will study at usa rae uk help me By uday24347, On 26 Nov 13
  • i am 10th. class pass this year from icse board new dehi. now i am go to uk or canada for continue my study. plz guide me choose the subject which i am Study in UK or canada.

    with thanks, By harjit72265, On 22 Apr 13
  • Hi Chirag, Thanks for writing to

    The eligibility criteria for UG level program in abroad is candidate must have completed 2 years of undergraduate studies. Some universities enroll students with 1 Year Bridge Program and they have to undergo assessment for Bachelors degree.

    The eligibility criterion for PG course is candidate must have completed 16 years of education (10+2+4). Some institutes do accept 15 years of formal education. The duration for MS program is 2 -3 years. However, depends on the university and college selected. An excellent undergraduate academic record (major subject), GRE/ TOFEL scores, statement of purpose, recommendation letters, resume and financial documents. The English proficiency test scores need to be send to the universities in abroad you wish to take admission, 6-12 months prior to the date of enrollment.
    You need to log on the official website of the universities you wish to take admission and apply following the application requirements, process and deadlines. Complete all the requirements by the application deadline referred. You can also contact a Peer Adviser or your EA Adviser for specific application questions if required.

    Students must consult with the graduate advisor for information concerning procedures and requirements for appropriate approval of their courses of study prior to enrolling in their graduate programs.

    Refer here for study abroad exams -
    Refer here for MS Abroad -
    Refer here for more information regarding MS program -

    You could pursue your studies in any of these countries after your tenth.

    For details on the education in US please visit
    For UK visit
    For Australia visit
    For Canada Visit
    For Germany visit

    Cheers By minglebox-counselor, On 19 Feb 13
  • Which are the best Colleges in canada of 10th and which courcess By dhanashri21198, On 27 Aug 11
  • canada By gurpreet61817, On 20 Jul 10

View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question