Browse QnA Categories

Ask your questions on Travel and Tourism and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


  • Hi Shraddha,Thank you for writing to

    The eligibility criteria for Travel and Tourism course at UG level is a pass HSSC/10+2 from any recognized university or Board.

    Refer here for more information regarding Travel and Tourism course -

    Cheers. By minglebox-counselor, On 13 Jun 12

View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question