Browse QnA Categories

Featured Institutes

Ask your questions on UG Courses and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

  • I want to study BL or LLB through correspondence course. i had completed 10+2 sysem in scholl and B.Sc applied geology discontinued,after that through correspondence i had complete MA puplic administration in annamalai university through DDE.Kindly help By vijai07393, On 14 Mar 11 Be the first to answer

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question