IGNOU has announced the Schedule and the offer letter of the B.Ed. admission counseling for January 2013 session for the Regional Centre Jaipur.
Click here for Details -
Counseling Schedules & Merit wise list of candidates-
Offer Letter & Acceptance Form-
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program
The eligibility criterion for the B.Ed program is a Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognized university. Candidates with Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognized by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission. The Minimum Duration is 2 Years and Maximum Duration is 4 Years. There is no age bar.
The aim of the Program is:
- Systematise experiences and strengthen the professional competency of in-service teachers.
- Imbibe the knowledge and develop understanding of various methods and approaches of organizing learning experiences of secondary school students.
- Develop skills required in selection and organizing learning experiences.
- Understand the nature of the learner and of learning processes.
- Develop skills involved in dealing with the academic and personal problems of learners.
- Acquire knowledge and develop understanding about the various procedures and techniques of evaluation and their classroom application.
- Develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools.
- Provide knowledge and develop understanding about various aspects of school management.
- Develop competencies for organizing various instructional and student-support activities.
- Develop an appreciation of the role of the teacher in the prevailing socio-cultural and political context in general, and the educationa1 system in particular.
Source - www.ignou.ac.in
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,