Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is an aptitude test conducted by XLRI on behalf of the XAMI for admission to various postgraduate programs. XAT is conducted on the first Sunday of January every year for taking admission in various post graduate management courses in over 100 institutes across the country for the commencing session in 2017. XAT-2018 will be held in the 1st week of January 2018.
For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university from India/abroad are eligible to apply. The test will be of 3 1/2 hours (10:00am to 1:30pm). The format of XAT exam is Online mode.
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||www.liba.edu||Chennaiemail@example.com|
|ST. FRANCIS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH (SFIMR)||www.sfimar.org||Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|St. Joseph's College of Business Administration||www.sjcba.edu.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology||www.staloysics.ac.in||Mangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
|Xavier Institute of Management||www.ximb.ac.in||Bhubaneswarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship||www.xime.org||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research||www.ximr.ac.in||Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur||www.xidas.in||M.Pemail@example.com|
|XLRI Xavier School of Management||www.xlri.ac.in||Jamshedpurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service||www.xiss.ac.in||Ranchiemail@example.com|
Institutes using XAT Score
|Accurate Institute of Management and Technology||www.accurate.in||Greater Noidafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School||www.acharyabbs.ac.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Acharya School of Management||www.acharya.ac.in||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences||www.theaims.ac.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT)||www.adarshaimit.com||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alliance University, Alliance School of Business||www.alliance.edu.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Amrita School of Business||www.amrita.edu/asb||Coimbatorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|APG Shimla University||www.apg.edu.in||Shimlaemail@example.com|
|Aryans Business School||www.aryans.edu.in||Punjabfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ABS Asian Business School (NOIDA)||www.abs.edu.in||Uttar Pradeshemail@example.com|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management||www.asiapacific.edu||New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Asian School of Business Management||www.asbm.ac.in, email@example.com||Odishafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management(BIMM)||www.balajisociety.org||Puneemail@example.com|
|Bengal Institute of Business Studies||www.bibs.co.in||Kolkatafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM)||www.bulmim.ac.in||New Delhiemail@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhavan's Centre for Communication and Management||www.bvbbhubaneswar.org||Bhubaneswaremail@example.com|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology||www.bimtechbbsr.ac.in||Odishafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology||www.bimtech.ac.in||Greater Noidaemail@example.com|
|BLS Institute of Management||www.blsim.org||Mohan Nagarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BML Munjal University||bml.edu.in||Gurgoanemail@example.com|
|BNM Institute of Technology||www.bnmit.org||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Centurion University of Technology and Management||www.cutm.ac.in||Dist.Khurdaemail@example.com|
|Chandragupta Institutre of Management Patna||www.cimp.ac.in||Biharfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CMS Business School||www.bschool.cms.ac.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Management and Higher Studies||www.dduinstitute.org||Kanpurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research||www.dspsr.in||Delhiemail@example.com|
|Desh Bhagat Institute of Management & Computer Sciences||www.deshbhagatinstitutes.com||Amlohfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Development Management Institute||www.dmi.brlps.in/www.dmi.ac.in||Biharemail@example.com|
|Disha Institute of Management and Technology||www.dimatindia.com||Dist. Raipurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Doon Business School Global||www.doonbusinessschool.com||Uttarakhandemail@example.com|
|Driems Business School||www.dbs.ac.in||Cuttackfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|EMPI Business School||www.empiindia.com||Delhiemail@example.com|
|Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDlI)||www.ediindia.ac.in||Gandhinagarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|First India Group of Institutions||www.stmi.in/www.rimgurgaon.com||Gurgaonemail@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Flame School of Business||www.flame.edu.in||Puneemail@example.com|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||www.fiib.edu.in||New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FORE School of Management,New Delhi||www.fsm.ac.in||New Delhiemail@example.com|
|GIBS Business School||www.gibsbschool.com||Next to KTM, Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gitam Institute of Management||www.gitam.edu||Vishakhapatnamemail@example.com|
|Gitam School of International Business||www.gsib.org||Visakhapatnamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Globsyn Business School||www.globsyn.edu.in||Kolkataemail@example.com|
|GNIMS Business School||www.gnims.edu.in||Maharashtrafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Goa Institute of Management||www.gim.ac.in||Goaemail@example.com|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||www.greatlakes.edu.in||Tamilnadufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HDF School of Management||www.hdf.ac.in||Cuttackemail@example.com|
|Hyderabad Business School,Gitam University||ghbs.in||Telanganafirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|IBMR - Business Schools||www.ibmrbschool.org||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ICBM - School of Business Excellence||www.icbm.ac.in||Hyderabademail@example.com|
|Institute for Future Education, Entrepreneurship& Leadership||www.ifeel.edu.in||Lonavalafirstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
|IFIM Business School||www.ifimbschool.com||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|IILM College of Management Studies||www.iilmcms.ac.in||Greater Noidaemail@example.com|
|IILM Graduate School of Management||www.iilmgsm.ac.in||Greater Noidafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|IILM Institute for Business and Management||www.iilminstitute.ac.in||Haryanaemail@example.com|
|IIMT School of Management (ISM)||www.ism.edu.in||Gurgaonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indian Institute of Finance||www.iif.edu||Greater Noidaemail@example.com|
|Indian Institute of Forest Management||www.iifm.ac.in||M.Pfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indian Institute of cost and management studies & research||www.indsearch.org||Puneemail@example.com|
|Indus Business Academy||www.iba.ac.in||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indus World School of Business||www.iwsb.in||NCRemail@example.com|
|Institute for Financial Management and Research||www.ifmr.ac.in||Andhra Pradeshfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Institute for Technology and Management||www.itm.edu||Navi Mumbaiemail@example.com|
|Institute of Business Studies and Research||www.ibsar.ac.in||Navi Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Institute of Health Management Research||www.iihmr.org||Jaipuremail@example.com|
|Institute of Management & Information Science (IMIS)||www.imis.ac.in||Bhubaneswarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Institute of Management Technology ( Dubai)||www.imtdubai.ac.ae||Dubai - UAEemail@example.com|
|Institute of Management Technology ( Hyderabad)||www.imthyderabad.edu.in||Hyderabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Institute of Management Technology ( Nagpur)||www.imtnagpur.ac.in||Nagpuremail@example.com|
|Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad)||www.imt.edu||Ghaziabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Institute of Rural Management Anand||www.irma.ac.in||Gujaratemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Institute of Science & Management||www.iismr.org||Ranchiemail@example.com|
|International Academy of Management & Entrepreneurship (IAME)||www.iame.org.in||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|International Institute of Business studies||www.iibsonline.com||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|International School of Business & Media||www.isbm.ac.in||Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|International School of Management Excellence||www.isme.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Invertis Institute of Management Studies||www.invertis.org||Bareillyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ISBR Business School||www.isbr.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies||www.jimsindia.org||NewDelhifirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|Jagran Institute of Communication and Management||www.jicm.edu.in||Bhopalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||www.jaipuria.ac.in||Indoreemail@example.com|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||www.jaipuria.ac.in||Lucknowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||www.jaipuria.ac.in||Noidaemail@example.com|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||www.jaipuria.ac.in||Jaipurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|O.P. Jindal Global University||www.jgbs.edu.in||Haryanaemail@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|JK Lakshmipat University||www.jklu.edu.in||Jaipuremail@example.com|
|JRE Group Of Institutions||www.jre.edu.in||Greater Noidafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kejriwal Institute of Management & Development Studies||www.kimds.in/www.kimds.co.in||Ranchiemail@example.com|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies||www.kiams.ac.in||Hariharfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research||http://simsr.somaiya.edu||Mumbai||director@email@example.com|
|Kohinoor Business School, Khandala||www.kohinoor.ac.in||Khandalafirstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
|Krupajal Business School||www.krupajalbschool.org||Bhubaneswarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lovely Professional University||www.lpu.in||Distt.Kapurthalaemail@example.com|
|Management Education & Research Institute||www.meri.edu.in||New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mangalvedhekar Institute of Management (MIM)||www.mangalvedhekar.org||Solapuremail@example.com|
|Manipal University Jaipur||www.jaipur.manipal.edu||Jaipurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marian Institute of Health Care Management||www.marianinstitute.in||Panajiemail@example.com|
|Master School of Management||www.msmindia.org||Meerutfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship||www.mats.ac.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|MIT Pune's, MIT School of Telecom Management||www.mitsot.com||Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MIT School of Business||www.mitsob.net||Puneemail@example.com|
|M S Ramaiah Institute of Management||www.msrim.org/www.msrim.in||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)||www.mica.ac.in||Ahmedabademail@example.com|
|MVRR Institute of Business Management||www.mvrribmgudlavalleru.ac.in||Krishnafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Myra School of Business||www.myra.ac.in||Mysoreemail@example.com|
|National Institute of Securities Markets||www.nism.ac.in||Navi Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|National School of Business||nsbindi.org||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|New Delhi Institute of Management||www.@ndimdelhi.org||New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Praxis Business School||www.praxis.ac.in||Kolkataemail@example.com|
|Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research||www.welingkar.org||Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pune Institute of Business Management||www.pibm.in||Puneemail@example.com|
|Raffles University Japanese Zone||www.rafflesuniversity.edu.in||Rajasthanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ravenshaw Management Centre||www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in||Cuttackemail@example.com|
|Regional College of Management Autonomous||www.rcm.ac.in||Bhubaneswarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regional College of Management Bangalore||www.rcmb.in||Bangaloreemail@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RICS School of Built Environment,Amity Universityemail@example.com||Noidafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sharda University||www.sharda.ac.in||Greater Noidaemail@example.com|
|Shanti Business School||www.shantibschool.edu.in||Ahmedabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|S P Jain Institute of Management & Research||www.spjimr.org||Mumbaiemail@example.com|
|School of Management||www.presidencyuniversity.in||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Management Sciences||www.smsvaranasi.com||Varanasiemail@example.com|
|School of Management, KIIT University||www.ksom.ac.in||Bhubaneswarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||http://www.spm.pdpu.ac.in/index.asp||Gujaratemail@example.com|
|SCMS Cochin School of Business||www.scms.edu.in||Cochinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shiva Institute of Management Studies||www.shivaims.edu.in||Ghaziabademail@example.com|
|Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development||www.sdmimd.ac.in||Mysorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SIET Institute of Management||www.bsim.in||Bangaloreemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Siva Sivani Institute of Management||www.ssim.ac.in||Secunderabademail@example.com|
|Sri Shrada Institute of Indian Management Research||www.srisiim.org||New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sri Sri University||www.srisriuniversity.edu.in||Cuttackemail@example.com|
|Suryadatta Group of Institutes||www.suryadatta.org||Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|T A Pai Management Institute||www.tapmi.edu.in||Udupi Distemail@example.com|
|Taxila Business School||www.taxila.in||Jaipurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|The National Management School||www.nms.edu.in||Chennaiemail@example.com|
|Training & Advanced Studies in Management and Communications Ltd (TASMAC)||www.tasmac.ac.in/wales||Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|United World School of Business||www.unitedworld.in||Kolkataemail@example.com|
|Vanguard Business School||www.vanguardbschool.com||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VIT Business School||www.vit.ac.in||Velloreemail@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management||http://vjim.edu.in||Hyderabademail@example.com|
|Vivekananda Insititute of Professional Studies - Technical Campus||www.dsb.edu.in||New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vivekananda Global University||www.vgu.ac.in||Jaipuremail@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|WLC College India||www.wlccollege.org||Noidaemail@example.com|
|WOXSEN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS||www.woxsen.edu.in||Hyderabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
XAT – 2018 – Registration Process
Visit xatonline.in choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional XAT ID and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional XAT ID and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional XAT ID number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and Verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) –Rs. 1650/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each. XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) –Rs. 2000/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Card charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
MODE 1: CASH MODE
- The candidates are required to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.
- The Bank Shall retain Bank’s Copy and return Candidate’s Copy of the challan to the candidate.
MODE 2 : DEMAND DRAFT
- Please make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
- After making Demand Draft applicant need to visit XAT login page and update the DD details (DD Number, Date and Bank Name).
PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
- CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Signature will be used to put on the ADMIT CARD and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option
**Please see point “C’ above for the pixel size+ in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / Signature".
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the 'Upload' button
Commencement of on-line registration of application
Closure of registration of application
Commencement of editing completed application details
Closure for editing completed application details
|Last date for printing your application||15/12/2017|
|Online / Offline Fee Payment||16/08/2017 to 30/11/2017|
|Commencement of Downloading Admit Card||20/12/2017|
|Exam Date||07/01/2018 (10.00 AM to 01.35 PM)|
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) –Rs. 1650/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) –Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
- Basic Info : Once you complete filling the Basic Information, an email will be sent to your email id with a provisional XAT ID and password.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add email@example.com as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
Note: If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 419 2929 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to email@example.com. We shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays)
XAT 2018 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Two International Cities: Dubai and Kathmandu.
The exam shall consist of the following sections:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
NRI / Foreign Students Definition as per "Regulation for admission of NRI/Foreign Nationality/Person of Indian Origin", AICTE letter dated 24 April 2002 is as follows:
NRI : "NRI" in this context means Non-Resident Indian as defined in Income Tax Act, 1961 with the following clarifications: An individual is Non-Resident when he is "not a resident" or who is "not ordinarily resident". A person is treated as "not ordinarily resident" when any of the following conditions is satisfied:
- If he/she has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years; or
- If he/she has not been in India for a period of 730 days or more during the preceding seven years.
Persons of Indian Origin : "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO) in this context means a person having foreign citizenship (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) without "NRI" status, but who holds a Foreign Passport at the time of sending application, consideration for admission and during the period of his study and he/she or anyone/ both of his/her parents or anyone / both of his /her grandparents is (or was) / are (or were) citizen (s) of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2 (b) of Citizenship Act, 1955 (Act No. 57 of 1955).
Foreign National: "Foreign National" (FN) in this context means an individual having citizenship of a foreign country (citizens of all countries other than India) and not having the status of "NRI" and/or "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO).