Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2012 is scheduled for Sunday 8th January. Registration for XAT will start from 20th September 2011.
XAT Paper Pattern:
XAT is a paper-pencil test conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. XAT is usually a 2 hour duration paper. XAT 2011 had 101 questions as compared to XAT 2010 which had 104.
The questions were divided into 3 sections:
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning and Decision making
Click here to download previous years XAT papers
A candidate has to first register for XAT at www.xlri.net.in
and then only he / she can obtain XAT Bulletin from select branches of Axis Bank
• Register and get your ID and password.
• Complete the application form and apply for XAT institutes.
• Download your XAT Pay in Slip and Go to Axis bank and attach pay in Slip
• Send to XAT office and Download Admit Card