/>Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur has announced the exam dates for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2015), which will be conducted in January 2015. The XAT paper based will be held on Sunday, January 04, 2015.
XAT is conducted for taking admission in various post graduate management courses in over 100 institutes across the country for the session commencing in 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2015:
Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline or complete their graduation by June 10, 2015.
Application Procedure for XAT 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The fee for XAT 2015 is Rs. 1000/- for all applicants.
There are three possible modes of payment:
- Mode 1:
- Online Payment Gateway
- Mode 2:
- Cash payment: Applicant has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Mode 3:
- Demand draft: Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
Paper Pattern for XAT 2015:
- The test will be of 3 hours.
It will have four sections:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- GK and Essay
- Last date for applying: Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- Last date to change test city: Wednesday, November 26, 2014.
- Downloading of admit cards: Thursday, December 18, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31 2014.
- Date of XAT: Sunday, January 04, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Saturday, January 31, 2015.