Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) has announced the exam dates for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2014), which will be conducted in January 2014. XAT 2014 will be held on Saturday, January 05, 2014.
XAT-2014 will be conducted for taking admission in various post graduate management courses in over 100 institutes across the country for the session commencing in 2014. XAT 2014 will be conducted by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutions (XAMI).
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2014:
- Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university from India/abroad are eligible to apply.
- Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2014 may also apply. Other XAT Associate Member Institutes may have a different date regarding the completion of the final examination.
Application Procedure for XAT 2014:
- Candidates need to register online.
- The fee for XAT 2014 is Rs. 950.00 for General/OBC Applicant and Rs. 650.00 for SC/ST applicant.
- Candidates can make the payment in 3 modes:
- Mode 1: Online payment through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Mode 2: Cash payment.
- Mode 3: Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for XAT 2014:
- The test will be of 3 hours.
- It will have four sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision Making
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge.
- Last date for submission of application form: Monday, December 02, 2013.
- Last date for submission of application form for XLRI: Saturday, December 21, 2013.
- Date of XAT-2014 examination: Saturday, January 05, 2014.
- Result declaration date: Friday, January 31, 2014.