Admit Card of IIFT MBA 2019 released
The Admit Card of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) 2019 is out at the official website, iift.ac.in. The written examination is scheduled to be held on December 2, 2018, from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm. As per IE report, the IIFT MBA 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. The name of the course is Master of Business Administration International Business (MBA IB).
Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website –iift.ac.in.
- Click o the identity card like, flashing towards the left side of the page – https://iift.onlinereg.in/admitcardlive18/admitcard/login
- A new page will open
- Enter your name and application number and click on the submit button
- The Admit Card will be displayed
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out.
In the entrance exam, multiple choice objective type questions will be asked in the written test (in English) of 120 minutes. The questions will be asked on English grammar, vocabulary and comprehension, general knowledge and current affairs, logical reasoning, data interpretation and quantitative analysis.
The written test will be held at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Those who crack the written test, they will be called for writing skills, assessment, group discussion and interview. The examinations will be held in January/February 2019.
- Downloading of admit card: November 16, 2018
- Written test: December 2, 2018 (10 am-noon)
- Last date to fill the online application form and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: February 15, 2019.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the student’s community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
- The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are:
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Prof Manoj Pant, Director, IIFT said, “The history of IIFT began as far back as 1963 when the Government of India established it as a Centre of Excellence in International Trade and Business. Starting as a think tank for the Government, IIFT moved on by the 1990s to become a business school. In a few years, IIFT established itself as one of the top business schools of India with a special focus on Trade and Finance. The alumni of IIFT are front ranking executives and business leaders and have made us proud with their achievements. I
IFT offers 100 per cent placement to its students, and the employers now come from top companies both in India and abroad. During 2015-16, the students of IIFT have bagged 38 national and international awards including “RBI Policy Challenge 2016” and “Axis Moves Award” for entrepreneurial development. IIFT offers its flagship full-time MBA programme, part-time programmes for working executives and training programmes for corporates, PSUs and Government officers. It also provides diversified Management Development Programmes tailor-made for working executives of the industry apart from numerous certificate programmes of export promotion and foreign languages.
In 2002, IIFT had also conferred the status of a Deemed University and, in its assessment by NAAC in 2015; it was accredited with an A Grade. As a university, the institute has also signed MOU with leading institutions of the world for mutual exchange of students and teachers in the area of International Trade and Business. IIFT also runs a full-fledged MBA programme in Kolkata in tandem with the Delhi Programme. The Kolkata division has, in a few years, made its mark as a leading business school in its own right.
As a university, the institute has three functions: teaching, research and training. While the flagship MBA programme is exceptionally well known both nationally and internationally, IIFT also has an expanding research programme with a PhD programme which now enrols business executives, teachers and professionals from all over the country.
Hence, with an active student, research and alumni base, the institute is well on its way to pushing the frontiers of knowledge while at the same time maintaining its role as a think tank for the Government through the Centre for Research on International Trade (CRIT) where studies on WTO, regional organisations and international law are regularly conducted. In the future, IIFT aims not only to continue to be one of the top business schools but to compete with the best universities in the country.”