AIIMS MBBS 2019 online application registration to begin on November 30, 2018
The ALL India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMMS) MBBS 2019 online applications can be submitted by the aspiring candidates in two stages. The initial step of essential registration begins on November 30, 2018 as per the notice issued by the Institute on its official website, aiimsexams.org.
As per the official notification, the eligibility criteria has been amended and candidates who are appearing for their class 12 board examinations in February/March next year or those who have already performed (Passed) the qualifying examination are eligible to fill the necessary registration form. The elective subjects of the candidates should be English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in their qualifying examinations.
To gain admission for the MBBS course in AIIMS, they should qualify the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination and score a minimum of 60% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their 10+2 Examination. The requisite percentage for reserved category candidates is 50% in their 10+2 in the subjects mentioned above, noted a Times Now report.
Important Dates & Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019
- Start of Basic Registration: November 30, 2018
- Last date to fill the form for Basic Registration: January 3, 2019
- Checking the Status (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration January 7, 2019
- Correction window for applications not accepted: January 8, 2019 – January 18, 2019
- Upload of Final Status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration: January 22, 2019
- The release of Prospectus: January 29, 2019
- Fees Payment Code Generation (Final Registration): January 29, 2019 – February 17, 2019
- Payment of fees and city choice: February 21, 2019 – March 12, 2019
- Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website is on May 15, 2019
- Date of Examination: May 25, 2019 (Saturday) and May 26, 2019 (Sunday)
- Examination Timing: First Shift (Each Day) 9.00 AM – 12.30 PM Second Shift (Each Day) 3.00 PM – 6.30 PM
- Please note that every step is necessary. Candidates have to first register, then check if their application is accepted.
- In case of errors, candidates must then correct the discrepancy and then ensure their application is accepted.
- Candidates whose applications are accepted would then be required to general code for the payment of fees. Those who generate the code would only be allowed to pay the fee and appear for the examination in May.
- The examination is conducted for admission into MBBS courses in AIIMS New Delhi, and 14 other AIIMS now open in Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana.
Official Notification for MMBS 2019
The official notification, released on November 17, 2018 said, “AIIMS New Delhi invite online applications (Basic followed by final registration) for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS-2019 Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and 14 other AIIMS (Bhatinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Pata, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana). Candidates who have passed or appearing or appeared in Class XII examinations (in 10+2 scheme) or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and desirous of applying for MBBS course of AIIMS.”
Candidates are required to visit the official website, aiimsexams.org and familiarise with the new process for registration (PAAR) vide notice No.68/2018 dated 29.08. 2018. All applications are required to visit the site regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates will only be uploaded on the website.