IGNOU Admission 2018 – Application for January Session Begins
IGNOU Admission 2018 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the online application process for January Session next year through its official website ignou.ac.in, newsx.com reported. Candidates who wish to apply for the Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate new programmes can check the notification on the official website of IGNOU and start applying for the same before the closure of the application process. According to reports, the last date for submission of application through the official website of the varsity has been scheduled for December 31, 2018.
Candidates must note that they are required to go through the details of the application process before filling up the online application form. Candidates must also make sure that they need to keep the documents handy before beginning the application process online. Moreover, students will have to pay Rs. 400 along with the application form.
The following scanned copies of documents are required to be submitted with the application form:
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Age Proof
- Copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
How to apply for IGNOU Admissions January Session 2019?
- Log in to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University – ignou.ac.in
- Search for the link that reads, “Online Admission for January 2019 session” and click on it
- Candidates will be taken to a different page
- Now, candidates need to register themselves
- After registering, candidates need to click on login to go to the user portal
- Enter the details such as ID, password and security code to log in
- Now, click on the Apply Online option
- Fill in all the details in the application form
- Make the application fee payment and take a print out of the receipt
- Take a copy out of the application form for future reference if necessary
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with the strength of 4,528 students. Today, it serves the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 2,667 learner support centres and 29 overseas partner institutions.
The University offers about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with the strength of nearly 810 faculty members and 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and about 33,212 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organisations, and industry among others. To log into the official website of IGNOU directly and apply online directly, click on this link: ignou.ac.in/
You might also like to read:
- IGNOU to conduct campus placement drive in Banking Sector
- IGNOU rolls out on-line admission for
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme