Know about the admission process at Christ College, Bangalore
The Christ College at Bengaluru is one of the most prominent educational institutes in the state of Karnataka. Ever since its establishment in 1969, the college has provided bachelors, PG and doctoral programmes across numerous verticals as in, humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to as many as 21000 students. The campus is a classic example of multicultural presence with students enrolled from different states of India and as well as students from more than 60 countries across the world. This by itself is evidence to the institute’s disciplinary principles to set up a comfortable learning environment.
In regards to the MBA programmes, the institute has opened up its “Tier II” applications wing from January 31st 2019 and will remain open up until 25th March 2019, while the “Tier I” applications had been rolled out between 1st October 2018 and 21st January 2019. Applicants can find the respective application forms on the official website. While filing applications, candidates must be sure to follow the below guidelines.
- The candidates are requested to produce a copy of their 10th and 12th statement of marks, along with the bachelor’s degree certificate in order to proceed further. In addition to this, they would also need to attach a copy of their entrance exam test scores. Entrance exams such as MAT 2019, CAT 2018, CMAT 2019, GMAT 2018/19, XAT 2019, ATMA 2019 or GRE 2018/19 would be considered valid.
- The applications registration fee can be paid online using Net banking, Debit/Credit Card and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Upon successful payment, candidates are required to take note of the Application number in order to track their status.
Just like any other esteemed institute, Christ College to has certain eligibility criteria to adhere to. They are as listed below
- A composite score of 550 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September – 2018 / December 2018 / February 2019 OR
- A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2018 / 2019 OR
- A composite score or 300 or above in GRE 2018 / 2019 OR
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2019) OR
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2018 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) OR
- 70 percentile or above in the XAT Test for Management Admissions (XAT) 2019 OR
- 70 percentile or above in the ATMA 2019.
For more details consider checking their official website: https://christuniversity.in/