NIFT 2019 online application correction are opened
NIFT 2019 – The online application correction window is opened. Candidates who have submitted the application form for the entrance examination of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) should visit the official website– nift.ac.in to make the required corrections.
As per the website notification, the last date for closure of the registration process was December 28, 2018. NIFT management has extended the date till January 3, 2019. The notification also mentions that if any student is still interested to apply for the NIFT examination can also do so by paying a late fee of Rs 5000/- on or before January 3, 2019.
Steps to make the corrections for the NIFT 2019 Admission form
- Go to NIFT’s official website – https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/Login_Edit.aspx
- Click on the text “Online Registration”
- Log in with your credential ( email id and password) to edit the application form.
- Candidates will have to enter the details in the next page such as application form number, email ID, date of birth
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Candidates can make the required changes and click on the ‘save’ button.
- Take a print out of the corrected form for future references.
|List of Examination Centres|
|Registration Starts||Oct 22, 2018, Monday|
|Registration Ends at 11:59 PM||Dec 28, 2018, Friday|
|Last Date with Late Fee||Jan 03, 2019, Thursday|
|Last Date with Late Fee||From Dec 29, 2018|
|To Jan 03, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Jan 10, 2019, Thursday|
|Written Entrance Exam Date||Jan 20, 2019, Sunday|
|Result of Written Test||February/March 2019|
|Situation Test/ GD/ Interview||April/May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||End of May/ June 2019|
Set up in 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing a professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full-fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
Candidates can visit their official website to get more information – https://nift.ac.in/
Image source; Website