Online application for MBA Admission 2019 begins at Ambedkar University Delhi
The Ambedkar University of Delhi (AUD) had kick-started the application process for admission to the MBA Program for the academic year 2019-21. The MBA Program is offered by the School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE). The ADU is offering an extended window for registration starting from November, the admission process ends only in February next year, as per NDTV report. The selection is made by the composite score in the written test followed by personal interview, noted the report.
- Last date to submit online application form: February 11, 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: February 24, 2019
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply
- If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, provided that they submit the results fulfilling the criteria to the AUD office latest by August 31, 2019.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply through AUD’s official website.
- Students would need to register first and then complete the application form.
- The fee for the application is INR 1140.00 (INR 570.00 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates)
- This Fee can either be paid through Demand Draft/ Cash/ Online
- Payment by Demand Draft (DD): – After filling the online application form you should get a valid DD in favour of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi
- After Successful submission of the online application form, download the PDF file of your application
- A printed copy of the application form, along with the DD is to be submitted either at the AUD Kashmere Gate Campus in person or send by post to:
Dean, Student Services
Ambedkar University Delhi
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
The University is broadly structured into Schools and Centres, most of which are now functional. The idea is to focus on areas of knowledge and professional specialisations which are relevant to our context yet are not being given enough emphasis by other universities in this part of the country.
The University also proposes to set up some centres with the mandate to facilitate research and dissemination of knowledge in lesser known or neglected areas. Of them, the Centre for Early Childhood Education & Development, the Centre for Social Science Research Methods and the Centre for Community Knowledge are now functional. A Centre for Publishing is also being planned.