Registration of DU FMS to close on November 20
DU FMS- The registration process for Admission 2019 of the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University is closing on November 20, 2018. Those candidates aspiring to pursue MBA and PhD course through FMS can apply by visiting the official website, fms.edu.
The application fee to buy the form is Rs.1000 for all category candidates and Rs.350 for those belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
FMS is offering a slew of management programs. The application procedure was commenced on October 8. Currently, the admission for the MBA courses are open, and those aspirants who want to pursue MBA course from FMS can apply now. The candidates can apply for these courses by CAT 2018 score, which plays an essential role in the application process. Without CAT 2018 rating, the candidates are not eligible for gaining admission in MBA Programs through FMS.
How to Apply
- If the candidates intend to apply online, they need to visit the official website and register online by filling up the requisite details.
- By registering, the candidates will be provided with a login ID and password by providing the e-mail ID.
- Once successfully registered, the FMS MBA Application Form 2019 will appear on the computer screen
- The candidates need to enter all the information and make the payment online by clicking the submit button
- The candidates can make payment through credit card/debit card and online payments.
- Once the registration is successful, the candidate will receive the application number
- Besides the CAT Score 2018, FMS also ask the candidates to have a bachelor’s degree in any disciple.
- The candidates must score at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation
- SC/ST/ PWD/ OBC/ CW candidates with 45% marks will be taken into consideration
- Those who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for FMS MBA admission 2019
- If the candidates fulfilling all the criteria set by the University, they will be selected
- The candidates have to apply before November 20, if they reside in India and those overseas candidates, the last date to apply online is February 28, 2019.
The Faculty of Management Studies focuses on management education more than just business management. The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business. The approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory. The intent is to encourage intellectual curiosity and open minds to the adventure of ideas.
But much about the school is not just about what is taught within its confines. FMS has the unique privilege to be part of one of the premier universities world – the University of Delhi – with some of the most excellent departments in Economics, Law, Sociology, Commerce and Operations Research. Our collaborative approach involves inputs from various departments which gives the benefit of a much more comprehensive view and deeper understanding. This is indicated by the success of our alumni who are in positions of leadership in industries & governments across the world. The network of more than 10000 alumni gives students unmatched access to information, mentors and careers.
FMS rewards initiative, novelty and thinking outside the box. Our students are individualists of enormous intellectual energy with a talent for collaboration and teamwork. We are a diverse lot, possessing flair and dynamism that develops in a metropolis like Delhi and thrives on challenges both inside and outside the classroom. For more details, visit fms.edu.