Registration Process of Delhi School of Economics MBA Admission 2019 begins
The registration process of the Delhi School of Economics MBA Admission 2019 has just begun, citing notification issued by the Department of Commerce, DSE, IE reported. The announcement has invited applications from aspiring candidates to apply for two-year full-time MBA program. The eligible candidates can visit the official website, dsemba.in and apply on or before January 5, 2019. The candidates will be selected for the MBA programme by CAT score. There are 73 seats of which 11 seats are reserved for various category candidates.
- The candidates need to possess a minimum 50% marks in any discipline from the University of Delhi and have to appear for CAT 2018 conducted by IIMs
- DSE MBA admission 2019: the Selection process
- The candidates will be selected by CAT percentile, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the official website, commercedu.com on or before January 5, 2019
DSE MBA admission 2019: Important date
- Commencement of online application: November 15, 2018
- Last date to apply online: January 5, 2019.
- This year, Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta will conduct the CAT examinations on Sunday, November 25, 2018, in 147 cities across the country in two sessions.
The MBA program in International Business, run by the Faculty of Commerce and Business, located in the Delhi School of Economics plays a pivotal role in equipping its students with the requisite skills to sculpt the face of the future arena of business. In 1985, the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, and the International Trade Centre (ITC/UNCTAD/GATT), Geneva identified the Faculty of Commerce and Business as a centre fit for conducting a specialised program in International Business and Trade.
The MBA program in Human Resource Development was started in the year 1995 by the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics with the objective of providing quality education to highly motivated young men and women so that they can provide professional expertise to business and industry in the twin areas of Human Resource and Organizational Development.
The MBA program in International Business,
- Run by the Faculty of Business and Commerce, located in the Delhi School of Economics plays a pivotal role in equipping its students with the requisite skills to sculpt the face of the future arena of business
- In 1985, the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, and the International Trade Centre (ITC/ UNCTAD/GATT), Geneva identified the Faculty of Business and Commerce as a centre fit for conducting a specialized program in International Business and Trade, laying the foundation for MIB With recommendation from UGC, the University of Delhi rechristened the program to MBA (IB).
- The curriculum has been designed keeping in mind the necessities and requirements of the future business world
- It is regularly updated based on feedback from corporate leaders and is contemporary in both its outlook and pedagogy
- The course has been recognised as an institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base to servicing the requirements of the government units, trade and industry
- It is designed to enable students to bring success and add value to themselves as well as organisations in which they become stakeholders.
The IB Course structure is designed with the specific task to equip its students with the most excellent tools of management and condition their faculties in all facets of the aeonian issue of international trade, taking into account the complexities of marketing, the intricacies of finance and the legalities of commerce, all coalesced into a holistic curriculum spread over two years, to create the consummate professional so needed for an increasing perplexing field.
Image source: DNA India