SADMS offer global program of Bachelor of Design, VFX and Visual Arts
The Shardha University’s School of Art, Design and Media Studies (SADMS) is offering a global program in Art and Design and Bachelor in Visual Arts and VFX and Bachelor of Design, VFX and Visual Arts, with a range of specialisations. The Department of Design at Sharda University is running the most comprehensible professional Design program of the contemporary period in India. Professional Skill development, technicalities, methodology, theory with vocabulary, critical judgment and historical perspective, these are the most important concerns of this Department.
The course structure has been designed to provide a holistic and contextualised understanding of Art and Design. The team of distinguished faculty members at Department of Design always encourages the students for active learning in the field of academics and corporate engagements.
Bachelor in Visual Arts & VFX
SADMS runs Bachelor in Visual Effects which is a course designed with the focus on the study of motion graphic creation for the videos. The duration of this creative course is three years, and it’s a comprehensive degree program. The modules of this program are designed to make the aspirants job-ready.
Bachelor in Animation
SADMS offers Bachelor in Animation, a job-oriented professional course which is in high demand with the evolution of animated films and characters globally. The different modules of this three-year degree program include the art and science of animation.
Bachelor of Design, VFX & Visual Arts is offered in following specialisations:
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Industrial & Product Design
- Communication Design
- Digital & Interactive Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts
- Sc Animation (VFX)
The Department of Mass Communication (established in the year 2012) aims at shaping and moulding you into professionals, equipped to take on any task or challenge. This is done through a battery of exceptionally trained faculty who have at their disposal a veritable arsenal of audio-visual teaching aids and computer software support systems.
The University strives to make the student’s industry ready by providing extensive written and audio-visual skills in communication, Advertising, Development Communication and Public Relations. To impart practical learning to the students, the school has an own community radio station named ‘Suno Sharda – 90.8 FM’ which is dedicated to changing the lives of the residents of Greater Noida and adjoining areas.
Highlights of Shardha University’s School of Art, Design and Media Studies
- Students from 74+ countries infuse a rich cultural diversity and a sense of togetherness in the campus
- The tie-up with 110+ leading global Universities for student exchange and research.
- Opportunity to pursue a semester (free of cost) in select global Universities
- The faculty is from renowned Universities of the US, the UK, Greece, Singapore, Japan, Russia, etc.
- ISO 9001-2001 Certified Research & Technology Development Centre to stimulate high-end technological research and analysis skills among students.
- Various clubs like Dramatics, Painting, Music, Dance, etc. to perform recreational activities for rejuvenation and multi-dimensional development of the students
- Sharda University has more than 1200 eminent faculty members, 20,000 students on campus, offering 216 programs
- The University has placed 36,000 students in various organisations
- The campus in Noida is established on a sprawling 63 acres of land
- So far, more than 2000 multi-national firms and corporate companies have visited the University for campus recruitment.
For further details, visit:sharda.ac.in.