SRMJEEE 2018 Online Applications for Admission to BTech Open
The online applications for SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE) 2018 admission to BTech in SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, SRM University, Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh and SRM University, Sonepat in Haryana are open now.
The SRMJEEE 2018 is a joint entrance examination for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech degree programmes offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University– AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University– Haryana.
How to apply for SRMJEEE?
- Visit srmuniv.ac.in and apply online
- The online application portal is open now
- The application cum entrance examination fee is Rs. 1100
Who can apply for SRMJEEE?
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India is eligible to apply for SRMJEEE
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who has not taken the SRMJEEE, must apply under International student category only
Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
- Pass mark in the Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology as significant subjects in the full-time regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools
- In addition to the above, the candidate must satisfy the campus-specific and programme-specific eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have NOT studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th is eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes
- Candidates who have completed 10th, as well as 12th in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any programmes of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) within India
- Only candidates who have born between July 1, 1997, and 1st July 2002 are eligible
- Only candidates who have born between July 1, 1993, and July 1, 1998
Campus-specific and Program-specific eligibility criteria
|University||Campuses||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology|
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) – Chennai||Kattankulathur
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||60%||Not Applicable|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepat||50%||Not Applicable|
Note: Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than two attempts including an appearance for improvement will be considered for admission
About SRM Joint Entrance Examination -2018 (SRMJEEE (UG))
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Duration of the examination||2:30 hours|
|Coverage of subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology|
|Number of questions||Physics – 35
Chemistry – 35
Mathematics – 35 / Biology – 35
|Type of questions`||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Scoring method||Each right answer carries three marks; No negative marking|
|Test sessions/slots||Individual candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to availability of slots for a particular centre/date.|
- Common counselling for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University –AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University – Haryana will be held at any one or multiple campuses
- Candidates will be invited for counselling session based on the Rank obtained in SRMJEEE
- One or more counselling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy position.
- Candidates can choose their preferred university, specialisation/branch of study in a particular campus based at the time of counselling based on the merit order and availability of seats now.
- The official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) srmuniv.ac.in
- The Directorate of Admissions is the only NODAL OFFICE for all admissions
- Do not follow or trust any other deceptively similar websites, or emails /SMS/ Whatsapp messages/blogs/Facebook etc. for seeking admission
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) has neither directly nor indirectly authorised/appointed any consultant or agency or individual agent for admitting candidates for any of the programs
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) does not accept cash transactions for any of its services.