VITEEE 2019- Application process started from October 30
The online application process of the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE 2019) has commenced from October 30, 2018, on its website, vit.ac.in. The candidates who are willing to write the entrance examination need to log into the official website and apply. You can apply through VIT’s official online site, or you can opt for the offline application as well. The entrance examination will be held during the second or third week of April 2019. The application forms are available from October 28. What is more, if you are applying for VITEEE 2019, you must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing the examination.
- Your date of birth should fall on or after July 1, 1997
- You must have passed the intermediate examination with an aggregate score of 0% having the subjects physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST and North East must have scored an average of 50% in PCB or PCM
Applying for VITEEE 2019
- You need to log in to the official website, vit.ac.in or collect the manual application form from its office
- After logging in, look for the online application form option and click on it
- Fill in all the details in the application form and make fee payment
- Save the application form and submit
- Take a print out of the application form for your future reference
- Offline applications need to be submitted at the administrative office
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. The Institute persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students. The global standards set at VIT in the field of teaching and research spur the Institute on in its relentless pursuit of excellence. It has become a way of life for it. The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride.
The Institute’s Memoranda of Understanding with various international universities is its major strength. They provide for an exchange of students and faculty and encourage joint research projects for the mutual benefit of these universities. Many of our students, who pursue their research projects in foreign universities, bring high quality to their work and esteem to India and have done the Institute proud. With steady steps, VIT is continuing its march forward.
- Over 2,23,000 appeared for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) in 2017
- The institution offers 36 Undergraduate, 31 Postgraduate, 4 Integrated and 3 Research Programmes.
- NAAC has re-accredited VIT with an ‘A’ grade
- A 360-acre eco-friendly campus with over 50.83 lakh square feet built-up space at Vellore
- A 170-acre eco-friendly second campus at Chennai.
- Over 35,000 students, with nearly 1/3rd of them women
- Students from 60 countries as well as from every state in India
- Over 1400 faculty and 1413 staff
- VIT has been accredited by TCS, Wipro and Cognizant for academic collaboration and placements.
- VIT entered the Limca Book of Records for Campus Recruitment.