Admissions at JNU ends today March 1 2019
JNU Admissions 2019 – The admission process for entry to the MBA course in the ‘Jawaharlal Nehru University’ (JNU) is in progress and will conclude today, March 1, 2019. The official website, for applying, is jnu.ac.in. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the scores obtained in the CAT examination. Candidates will then be shortlisted and called for interview. As per the official notification interview will be conducted on April 15, 16, and 18 2019 and the final result will be declared by April 26, 2019
Steps to apply for JNU admission 2019
- The Official website, jnu.ac.in will have to be visited
- The link, ‘online applications for admission to JNU MBA programme’ is given on the homepage click on it
- Now you will be redirected to a new page
- After entering your name, mobile number and details, press ‘submit’ button
- Use your registered id to log-in
- Fill the form, upload images, make payment
Application fees for the JNU MBA admissions 2019
Rs 2000/- is the fees for the students of the general and OBC categories. While the SC/ST/Pwd will be required to pay Rs 1000
JNU MBA admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for admission into the JNU
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university with a minimum of three years of education i.e. a three-year degree course is the first requirement.
- a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate (of all the years /semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- For OBC Candidates the minimum requirement of passing marks is 55% of all the years/semesters as aggregate or equivalent CGPA is necessary.
Candidates who are about to appear in the final year exam of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and also those who have given the examination but are awaiting their results can also apply.
Such candidate if found competent will be selected but the confirmation of appointment confirmation will be given only after the results are obtained and they have been declared successful. That means if such candidates are elected their selection will be provisional and will be confirmed only on submission of a certificate by the candidate that he/she has passed the required examination.