Admit card 2019 Dental Surgeon Examination released by UPPSC
Dental Surgeon Examination – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPPSC Admit Card 2019 for Dental Surgeon examination 2019, to be conducted on March 17, 2019, on the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in, as per India Today report. Candidates appearing for UPPSC examination for UP Dental Surgeon can download their UPPSC Admit Card 2019 directly through the official website.
Steps to download
- Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link- ‘UP Dental Surgeon Admit Card’
- A new page will appear, enter the UP Dental Surgeon application number, date of birth and security pin and then log in
- Your UPPSC Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a print-out of the same for future reference.
UPPSC is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. It came into existence on April 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test and Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the U.P. Government
Examinations conducted by UPPSC
- Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF)/Forest range officer(FRO)Examinations
- O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- P.S. Examination (Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination
- P. Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination
- P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services: Food and Sanitary Inspector Examination.
- Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination