Admit Card for IIT Kharagpur JAM 2019 released while examination will be held on February 10
IIT JAM Kharagpur 2019 admit cards have been released, here’s how to download!
IIT JAM 2019 Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. – The Admit Card for the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) 2019 is just out. Those candidates who had applied for the IIT-JAM examination can visit the official website, jam.iitkgp.ac.in to download their Admit Cards. IIT-JAM is the entrance examination to qualify for pursuing their M.Sc courses in IITs and IISc. The entrance examination of IIT-JAM 2019 is scheduled to be held on February 10 and the results expected to be out on March 20, as per the official notification. While the examination for biological sciences, mathematics and physics will be held in the first session commencing at 9.30 AM, the examinations floor the subjects such as biotechnology, chemistry, geology and mathematical sciences will be held in at post-lunch session starting from 2.20 PM onwards.
Downloading JAM 2019 Admit Card
- Visit official website, jam.iitkgp.ac.in
- On the homepage, click the link download Admit Card to download the same
- A new window will open, log-in using your registration number
- Enter your Enrolment No / Email ID, Password ( case sensitive)
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You can see the Admit Card appearing on the screen
- Click the download button to download the Admit Card
- Take a printout for your future use
- It is important to have the Admit Card in your possession while you enter the examination hall
- No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without a valid Admit Card
- The candidates who qualify in JAM 2019 shall have to fulfil the following Eligibility Requirements (ER) for admissions in IITs.
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates
- For Candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of a percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s)
- Proof of having passed the Qualifying Degree with the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQ) as specified by the Admitting Institute should be submitted by September 30, 2019
- At the time of admission, all admitted candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form.
- At the time of admission, the admitted candidates may also have to undergo a physical fitness test by a medical board constituted by the Admitting Institute
- In case a candidate is not found physically fit to pursue his/her chosen course of study, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled
- a) It will entirely be the responsibility of the Candidate to prove that he/she satisfies the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for Admission.
- b) The Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in force.
|Important IIT JAM 2019 Dates|
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2019 Website||September 05, 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website||October 10, 2018|
|October 12, 2018|
|(Up to 17:30 Hours)|
|Admit Card Download||January 04, 2019|
|January 07, 2019|
|Mock Test link||January 10, 2019|
|Date of JAM 2019 Examination||February 10, 2019|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019||March 20, 2019|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2019 Website||April 11 – 24, 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of a request for change of category in proper format/ rectification of defective documents at IIT Kharagpur||To be announced later|
|Declaration of First Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||To be announced later|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2019||To be announced later|