Admit Card of KEA CET 2019 Declared
KEA CET 2019– The Admit Card of Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019 has been released by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). According to the India Today report, the examination will be held on April 29, 2019, and May 1, 2019. The candidates can visit the official website, kea.kar.nic.in for downloading the Admit Card, noted the report.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts: morning shift from 10.30 am to 11.50 am and evening shift from 02.30 pm to 03.50 pm. The examination will be conducted for Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for 60 marks each. On May 1, 2019, the Kannada Language Examination will be held for 50 marks from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Steps to Download
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority, kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on CET 2019 link available on the right side of the page
- A new page will open where CET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Link will be available
- Click on that link and enter the application number and date of birth
- Enter submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need
- The CET is held for determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the First year or First semester of full-time courses for Government share of seats in and Engineering, Technology, B.Pharma, two-year B.Pharma, Pharma-D, Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for academic year 2019-20
- The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for holding of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc(Forestry), B.Sc. Agri BioTech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses
- Admission to Government seats is made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 (in short Rules) as amended from time to time
- To expand the activities of the CET Cell, the Government by order No. ED. 212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006 has converted the CET Cell into an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1960 called “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA).