Admit Card of Maharashtra LLB CET 2019 released
LLB CET 2019 – Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the admit cards for 5 years integrated LLB admission test, according to report. The online test will be held on April 21. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Maharashtra CET using registration number/ roll number and password and date of birth. The test will be held for selecting candidates for admissions to full time regular integrated Law courses for the academic year 2019-2020 in the Government, Govt. Aided, Govt. Aided Minority, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided & Unaided Minority Institutions in the Maharashtra State noted the report.
Download Admit Card
- The admit card will be available online till the exam date
- Candidates are suggested not to wait for the last minute for downloading Admit Card
- The result will be declared on May 13, 2019
The Government of Maharashtra has established State Common Entrance Test Cell as per Section 10 of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) ACT-2015 (MAH.XXVIII of 2015) Higher Education:- The quantum growth in the Higher Education sector is spear-headed by Non-Agricultural and Non-Medical Universities established under Maharashtra (Public) University Act, which are the highest seats of learning, aiming at disseminating, creating and preserving knowledge, understanding and ensuring skill and professional development through Innovative Courses.
The Department of Higher and Technical Education has declared following Higher Education courses as Professional Courses. CET CELL conducts on Line CETs and Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the following Professional Courses. Director, Higher Education, M.S. Pune is the Nodal Officer for these processes.
- LLB (Three Years)
- LLB (Five Years Integrated Course)
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen
- The applicant who have successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in SSLC) from a recognised university of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognised by the Union or by a State Government of that Country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course examination with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for Open Category candidates and outside Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates, i.e., All India Candidates (Candidates belonging to SC and ST Category from State of Maharashtra with minimum 40% marks and VJNT, SBC, OBC Category belonging to state of Maharashtra with minimum 42% marks
- The applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after processing studies in Distance or Correspondence Method is eligible for Admissions to the course
- Applicants who have obtained Class X/SSC Examination, in a single sitting examination without having a basic qualification (1-9 standard of schooling) is not eligible for admission