AIIMS MSc Nursing and M Biotechnology Entrance Registration to commence soon
AIIMS MSc Nursing and M Biotechnology- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), in a notice pertaining to Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility of MSc Nursing, MSc Courses and M Biotechnology Entrance Examination 2019 said that the first – Basic Registration – of the three-stage registration process will begin in February first week. As per NDTV report, the AIIMS registration for these courses will consist of three stages: Basic Registration, Generation of Code for Final Registration and Final Registration (Payment of fee and City Choice).
Introduction of PAAR Facility
Citing the notice, the report further said that from past experience AIIMS has found that a majority of application’ rejections are due to improper filling of details other than educational qualifications and improper images. AIIMS is initiating this PAAR facility keeping this issue in view. The pioneer medical institute in the country which organises UG and PG admissions to all the AIIMSs started the PAAR facility for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination this year and the basic registration process is over now.
In the first stage, which is free of any charges and thus no payment shall be collected at this stage, applicants desirous of appearing in the AIIMS – M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -2019 Entrance Exam in future will be able to initially register by filling basic details and uploading images almost six months in advance (Basic Registration), noted the report and added that the candidates will be informed whether their registration is accepted, and their details will be stored with a unique identification number.
Generation of Code for Final Registration
- The prospectus with examination city will be uploaded before the start of Generation of Code for Final Registration
- In case any applicant does not wish to appear this year, he/she need not proceed to Generation of Code for Final Registration and Final Registration (Payment of fee and City Choice). His/her Basic Registration details will be stored and will be valid for the subsequent years,” informed the notice
- In Final Registration, applicants can fill remaining details such as qualification details, choose the available city for examination and make the necessary payments
- These applicants will be eligible to be issued admit cards for that exam subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the respective prospectus
- After completion of Final Registration and uploading of Admit Cards, the Basic Registration process will then resume and continue for a subsequent year
- The expected date for starting of Basic Registration is the first week of February and Final Registration is the second week of March-2019
- Again, it is reiterated that only those candidates who fill the Basic Registration form and correct errors and deficiencies within the stipulated time and whose Basic Registration are accepted, will be eligible to complete Final Registration for AIIMS- M.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Courses /M. Biotechnology -2019 Entrance Examination