Alagappa University release Admit Card 2019 for DDE Examination to be held on May 5
The Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu-based Alagappa University has released the Admit Card for the DDE examination, which will be held on May 5, 2019, according to IE report. The students who had appeared in the exam can download the hall ticket through the official website- alagappauniversity.ac.in.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on ‘download admit card’
- In the new window, enter registration number, roll number
- Admit card will appear on screen
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
The university will also hold the entrance examination for B.Ed., M.Sc, MBA, MCA from May 16 to 17, 2019. The application fee for the entrance examination is Rs 500, while Rs 250 for the reserve category candidates. The candidates can apply online through the official website on or before May 10, 2019. The admit card will be available to download a week before the entrance examination, added the report.
Alagappa University, located on 440 acre green and lush campus houses all the academic activities. This University has emerged from the galaxy of institutions initially founded by the great philanthropist and educationist Dr. RM. Alagappa Chettiar. The University was brought into existence by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985. The varsity is recognised by the UGC. It has 39 Departments, nine Centres and two Constituent Colleges on its campus and 44 Affiliated Colleges located in the districts of Sivaganga and Ramanathapuram are part of the University, of which one Autonomous College and one Alagappa University Model Constituent College of Arts and Science are located in Kilakkarai and Paramakudi respectively. The University offers education through Regular, Week-end, Distance and Collaborative modes. Through all modes of education, the University caters to the needs of the student community of around 1.12 lakhs.
- Obtained A+ Grade with CGPA of 3.64 grading by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Alagappa University is the first State University in Tamil Nadu to obtain the A+ grade
- Obtained Category–I status by the MHRD-UGC and occupies 2nd place out of 12 State Universities with Category-I Status in the Country. It is the only State University in Tamil Nadu obtained the Category-I Status
- Obtained Autonomy status (one among 60 Institutions in the country announced by MHRD)
- Secured 28th position among Universities in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 ranking
- Secured 4th position in Swachhta Ranking 2018 for the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions in the Country in the category of Government Institutions
- Obtained ISO 9001-2015 certification based on the quality measures in higher education.
- Bagged Indian Association for the Blind (IAB) Silver Zone Award for outstanding excellence and amazing contribution for the empowerment of persons with Visual Challenges
- It is the only University in Tamil Nadu which has been sanctioned Rs.100 crore under RUSA 2.0 Scheme
- Owing to these achievements, Alagappa University is the only State University in Tamil Nadu which fulfilled all the requirements of MHRD in the context of quality higher education