Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Online Entrance Exam for BTech 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, the online entrance examination of BTech 2019 course of Amrita Vishwapeetham’s School of Engineering, will begin from April 22-26. Aspiring candidates can apply online. The online exam for BTech course will be held on 27 centres across Tamil Nadu. The admission is meant for candidates who are residents of Tamil Nadu. Post entrance examination, the details of successful candidates will also be uploaded on the official website.
How to apply for the course?
- Log on to https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech-2019
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Admissions” tab
- Click on ‘B Tech 2019’
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on Apply Now under the heading, ‘Admissions Open.’
- Click on Register and fill the form
|IMPORTANT EVENTS and DATES|
|Online Registration Closing Date for CBT (Computer Based Test)||April 10, 2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date for PPT (Pen and Paper Test)||April 20, 2019|
|Admit Card download to commence from||April 5,2019- April 10, 2019|
|Exam Dates for CBT (Computer Based Test)||April 22, 2019-April 26, 2019|
|Exam Date for PPT (Pen & Paper Test)||April 27, 2019|
Eligibility criteria for candidates
Age: Candidates, who wish to apply in B Tech course, should be born on or after July 1, 1998.
Note: Seat allocation will be done separately for candidates of JEE Mains 2019.
Five campuses to offer B Tech course
The B Tech programs will be offered at all five campuses of the university: Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru, Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore and Chennai.
For inquiries related to B Tech admissions in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
Call at 1800 425 90009 (Toll-Free)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research academia that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India. Amrita is spread across six campuses in three states of India – Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham continuously collaborates with top US universities including Ivy League universities and top European universities for regular student exchange programs and has emerged as one of the fastest growing institutions of higher learning in India. The institution is managed by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
At a glance
- Amrita offers 207 programs
- Number of students enrolled 20,250
- Faculty Members: 1470
- Campuses: 6
- Constituent Schools: 15
- PhD Faculty 800 plus
- Amrita is eighth Best University in India (NIRF 2018)
- Amrita belongs to top 200 institutions in the world university ranking bricks and Emerging Economies 2016
- Partnership with International Universities: 150+
- Amrita has A Grade certification by NAAC, MHRD (2014-19)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Business, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Journalism, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Arts and Sciences, Health Sciences, Teacher Education, Microbiology, Hospital Management, Visual Media Studies, Mass Communication, Social Work, Nanosciences and Ayurveda.
The programs open for admissions at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for 2019 are as follows:
- BTech, MBA, Mass Communication, MTech and Biosciences
- UG and Integrated Programs
- BTech, BAMS, BCom and BCA
- BSc Biotechnology and Microbiology
- MSc Mathematics with Minor in Data Science
- MSc Physics with Minor in Scientific Computing
- MSc Chemistry
- MA English
- The Post Graduate Programs offered by Amrita
- MTech, MBA, MA Philosophy, MCA, MSW, MCom and MA English
- MSc Biotechnology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Ayurveda MD and MS
- PhD in Engineering, PhD in Sciences, PhD in English, PhD in Computational Neuroscience, PhD in Cyber Security Systems and Networks, PhD Biotechnology, PhD in Earth Sciences, PhD in Philosophy, PhD in Communication and PhD in Management