AMU releases Admit Card of Entrance Test for admissions to academic session 2019
AMU releases Admit Card – The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the Admit Card of the entrance test for admissions to BA (Hons), BSc (H) and BCom (Hons) programs in the academic session 2019-20, as per India Today report. Candidates who have successfully filled their application form for the above-mentioned programmes can download they admit card from the AMU official website – amucontrollerexams.com. Candidates should select the course and enter application number to download the AMU admit card. The admit cards will not be sent to candidates by post, noted the report.
Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded admit card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of AMU at amu.ac.in
- Click on Admissions and exams in the top bar
- Click on Download Admit Card for Admission 2019-20’ under Admissions’ section
- Select a course
- Enter the application number
- Click on Download Admit Card’
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same for future references
Important documents to be carried to the examination hall of AMU entrance exam
- The candidate should carry the admit card to the test centre
- The candidate should contact immediately the concerned application form handling Office in case of any discrepancy in the admit card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience
- University takes no responsibility if candidates do not report on the due date and time for appearing in the test
- Candidates should bring one extra photograph (size: 2.5X3 cm) to be attached on the attendance sheet at the space provided. If a photograph is not attached to the application form then the deemed to be considered as absent
The AMU occupies a unique position amongst universities and institutions of higher learning in the country. It was established in 1920 and evolved out of the Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College (MAO College) which was set up in 1877 by the great visionary and social reformer, Sir Syed Ahmad Khan. From its very inception, it has kept its door open to the members of all communities and from all corners of the country and the world. The Aligarh Muslim University is the realisation of a vision which was broad, far-reaching and realistic.
Spread over 467.6 hectares in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. It draws students from all states in India and from different countries, especially Africa, West Asia and Southeast Asia. In some courses, seats are reserved for students from SAARC and Commonwealth Countries. The university is open to all irrespective of caste, creed, religion or gender. It ranks 8th among the top 20 research universities in India.