Annual Class XII Results of JKBOSE Kashmir Division released
JKBOSE – The results of the annual Class XII results for Kashmir division are released by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) on January 7, 2019. The result is available on the official website, jkbose.ac.in. It may be recalled that JKBOSE also released the result of Class X annual regular examination 2018 Jammu Division Winter Zone on January 3, 2019.
Currently, the results are available on the homepage of the official page and the students can check the results by entering their roll numbers in the box provided at the website. Higher Secondary Part II Examination (Class XII) Annual Regular 2018 Kashmir is also available on the official website. In 2018, the JKBOSE had announced the Class XII Kashmir Division results on January 12.
Steps to check Follow JKBOSE Class XII Result 2018 for Kashmir Division is as follows
- Visit the official website, jkbose.ac.in
- On the Homepage, you will see the link that reads Annual 12th Class Kashmir Division Results
- Immediately it will redirect to a new page
- Click on the results link
- Enter your roll number and click on view result
- You will see your result and you can take a printout for your future use
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975.
- Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes ™
- Prepare and publish results of examinations ™
- Issue diplomas and certificates ™
- Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabi, curriculum and textbooks for the School Education as per the National Policy on Education ™
- Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department ™
- Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling ™
- Award medals and prizes to meritorious students in public examinations ™
- Grant affiliation to private (secondary and higher secondary) schools ™
- Implement National Sponsored Schemes like Adolescence Education Programme, NTSE/NMMS, Scholarships, National Achievement Survey, etc.
- Framing the curriculum at various levels in a synchronised manner to enable the student to learn in a stress-free environment
- Develop the study material with latest knowledge applicable in practical life and value oriented
- Examine the students without fear or tear
- Creating a climate of voluntary compliance by the stakeholders by observing the Rules and Regulations in letter and spirit
- Sending a satisfied client may it be a student, parent, the public in general or an employee of this organisation
- Sending a satisfied patron to be it be a student, parent, the public in general or an employee of this organisation