Application process begins for CSIR UGC NET 2019
CSIR UGC NET 2019 – The online registration process of the Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 has been started by The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The online registration process of the Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 has begun and the following are the details
March 18, 2019, is the last date for submitting the application form for CSIR UGC NET 2019. June 16, 2019, is the date on which The Joint CSIR-UGC test shall be SIR-UGC test will be conducted at 27 centres spread all over the country
The test determines the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and it also determines the eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (LS) in certain subject areas under the faculty of Science and Technology.
The award of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
How to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- Visit csirhrdg.res.in which is the official website – csirhrdg.res.in
- Find the ‘Apply Online’ link and click on it
- Read carefully all the instructions and click on ‘Register here’
- Use your personal email id, password and mobile number and make your login account.
- Click on ‘Login’ again on the home page
- Furnish all required information in the space provided
- Complete the payment process
- Click on submit button
- Direct link: http://22.214.171.124:8080/new_jrf/
The application fee for CSIR UGC NET 2019
Rs 1,000 is the fee for the exam for all candidates But OBC applicants from the will need to pay Rs 500 and SC/ST/PWD category candidates would pay Rs 250.
Exam pattern for CSIR UGC NET 2019
There will be multiple choice question paper ( MCQ)for the subjects of life science, Chemical science, Earth science, Mathematical science, and Physical science.
CSIR UGC NET 2019: Required educational qualification for eligibility
The Candidate should hold an MSc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55 per cent marks. While for reserved category, it is 50 per cent.
Apart from this, the candidate holding BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55 per cent marks can apply too.
Age limit criteria for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- JRF (NET): 28 years as on January 1, 2019, is the upper age limit
- SC/ST and PwD category: Upper age limit Relaxation of up to 5 years
- OBC category candidates: The upper age limit is relaxed for three more years
- Lectureship: There is no upper age limit